Bitte reichen Sie Ihre Bewerbung digital per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org ein . Damit wir sie schnell bearbeiten können, bitten wir Sie, uns Ihre Bewerbung in einer pdf-Datei zuzusenden.
What to submit?
A short letter of application. It doesn’t have to be a separate letter, you can simply write us an email. What is important to us is that it explains, why you would like to work with us.
- A CV
- Your degree certificate(s)
- Any references or letters of recommendation of your last employer(s)
- If you would really like to impress us, you’ll send us an application video so we can see how well you can apply different media.
Please send your application c/o Christian Guhlke. He is one of the partners in the agency and is responsible for HR management. If you would like to ask him any questions, please contact him at any time. You can either write him an email to email@example.com or phone at +49 (0) 2244 4054, he is looking forward to your questions.
What does the application process look like?
- When your application arrives at infill, we check that it is complete.
- You will receive a receipt two days after it arrived in our inbox. Then we’ll decide whether we’d like to meet you in person. If this is the case, you will receive an invitation for an interview. Depending on the COVID rules at the time, the interview will be virtual or live in our agency. In the latter case, you will also have the opportunity to meet some more colleagues as well as to see our office.
If the chemistry is right and you convince us that you are a match for the job, we will invite you for a trial working period in you future team. The trial will ultimately decide whether you get the job.
Tips and tricks for your application
- The earlier you apply the better
- Please check that you submit all the information and documents requested
- Your letter of application should include a reason why you would like to work for infill
- The fewer mistakes the better – have someone check your application before you send it
Please check your mails regularly