Our international team is looking for a
Project Manager (digital) Pharma/Healthcare (m/f/d)
- to develop and support digital projects and campaigns on behalf of international companies in the healthcare sector.
- to consult and support our clients in planning and implementing their media vision and goals.
- to plan and implement onsite, hybrid or online events on behalf of our clients.
- to lead and implement internal project communication between the different agency sub-teams such as medical writers, designers and IT specialists.
- to calculate costs and develop quotes and contracts.
- a graduate and/or have successfully completed a traineeship.
- not a novice and have at least 1-2 years’ job experience (potentially working with international clients)
- well organised and a networked thinker
- an English native or have very good English language skills
- confident in client meetings
- happy to travel
Who we are
infill healthcare communication is an agency working in healthcare communication. Our clients are international and German pharmaceutical companies as well as medical societies, for whom we develop digital communication campaigns and related materials. Our activities are targeted at (specialist) medical professionals in different medical indications. So doctors can stay abreast of the latest scientific research, we develop a variety of further education tools, such as eLearning programs, virtual lectures and summaries of the latest research in video and other formats. Our team includes highly qualified medical writers, designers and digital specialists whose projects have been selected for awards by independent judges.
- a young, dynamic and friendly team with flat hierarchies.
- a modern workspace including the latest technologies.
- challenging and varied projects.
- staff development opportunities and career prospects.
- a health club membership.
- an office with a garden and parking spaces, situated in a residential area.
- subsidised lunch that is prepared by our own cook, served in our own canteen.
- Free coffee and water.
Please send us your application in digital format only. Adress it for the attention of Mr Christian Guhlke. Christian is one of the managing partners in the agency and responsible for HR. If you have any questions about the application, the interview process, or the position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 (0) 2244 4054. We are looking forward to your questions.
Also, you can find out more about our company or the application process at www.infill.com